How many times have you considered launching your e-commerce marketplace app?
Are you still not sure about taking your business online with an e-commerce app like Amazon or Walmart?
This years old question has been answered by the shift in shopping dynamics during COVID-19 outbreak. The e-commerce market has seen light even in regions where it was never heard of and online purchase & delivery of products with on-demand e-commerce apps has become the new normal.
With changed consumer buying behavior, the time is right to ensure high sales and revenue with
Launching e-commerce marketplace for your business requires investment. But rest assured, it offers high returns. Here are some compelling reasons to take your business online with e-commerce marketplace apps:
Why You Should Start Selling Online?
- Consumers are shopping online: There are 5.27B mobile phone users in the world and 64% of smartphone users use their mobile devices to make online purchase. The online shopping trend has grown during the pandemic. As per reports, e-retail sales generated revenue worth $4.2T in the year 2020 reporting a growth of more than 25%.
So, bring your business where your customers are – ONLINE!
- Startups benefit from mobile apps: While retail giants are switching to online sales, startups also benefit by building e-commerce apps. While we are discussing benefits of e-commerce apps for startups, 42% of small businesses or startups are already selling online.
- Larger customer base: Taking your business online with e-commerce apps allows you to reach out to a global audience. A larger number of customers are able to find your business and access the products/services offered by you surpassing the location barriers. This leads to higher sales and increased revenue for your business.
Do you have an e-commerce idea?
What Are Different Types Of e-Commerce Business Models?
it is important to understand the business model behind an e-commerce app. This is essential to ensure smooth operations & profitability of your e-commerce business. There are six different types of e-commerce business models.
Types of e-commerce business models:
- Business-to-business (B2B)
- Business-to-consumer (B2C)
- Consumer-to-consumer (C2C)
- Consumer-to-business (C2B)
- Business-to-Administration (B2A)
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)